Showing that you don’t have to be cutting edge to run Android, Qualcomm was showing off a demo board, featuring 3G connectivity, GPS, Wi-Fi and a number of other elements. Different from the ARM demo from Monday, Qualcomm showed how 3D graphics would enable software developers to create state of the art interactive graphics.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…