RIM is experiencing major server issues that caused just about half of it’s customers to lose service. Every provider was affected including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. No word on when this will be resolved, but I would be surprised if it lasted for more than 24 hours. Why not use this time to get to know your family and friends all over again? I’m sure they would love holding a conversation with you were you don’t check your Blackberry every other second, and they can help you get through your “Crackberry” withdrawl. Oh, and if you’re using Microsoft’s Exchange Server you are unaffected by this outage. You can be sure Microsoft will remind the rest of the world of this as well. The game never ends, eh?
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…