Not everything is bad in the handset manufacturing business, as Samsung announces double digit operating margins. The handset manufacturer also expects to release an Android based handset early next year. You can check out the complete article here courtesy of Reuters. While they have a long way to go to catch the likes of Nokia things are looking up. Samsung expects to show 11 new handsets at Mobile World Congress. Stay here for pics and specs as they are made available.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…