Microsoft is interested in purchasing Yahoo, but the giant search company has another “alliance” in mind. According to Reuters Yahoo is revisiting the idea of an alliance with Google . Such a move could block Microsoft from any type of purchase. You can read the full article here. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t mind seeing Yahoo owned by Microsoft. Competition is a good thing, and if Google somehow manages to acquire a controlling interest in Yahoo that ‘s one less search company for consumers to use. It’s obvious why Google doesn’t want Microsoft to obtain Yahoo, so this alliance would benefit Yahoo and Google. Microsoft has pretty deep pockets though, so if they really want Yahoo they will most likely win any bidding war. Stay tuned to Android Guys for more on this one.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…