Could HTC be on the verge of releasing an update to their critically acclaimed Touch Flo interface? According to a few sources such as Boy Genius Report & HTC Insider the update is codenamed “Manila” and is supposed to make Windows Mobile devices more “user friendly”. They also go on to say that Manila’s release my coincide with that of Windows Mobile 6.1. You can check out some screen shots here at The Unwired.net. Personally, I was surprised when I finally got the chance to see Touch Flo in action for myself. I expected it to be sluggish, and not nearly as intuitive to us as the iPhone, but I was mistaken. It even has me considering a Touch Flo based device as my next handset.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…