The numbers are bad, but are they that bad? According to one guy, they might be. Richard Windsor, an analyst with Nomura International thinks that Motorola may exit the handset business and concentrate on becoming an enterprise and government company. Further, he speculates that they might be prime for a good, old-fashioned Chinese buyout. Respect knuckles to MarketWatch for this one.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…