The Bug device we’ve covered here a time or two will be available starting today. More of a device rather than a phone, it’s been said that it will be Android capable. The BUGBase Hiro P model goes live today with a couple of modules available as well. Get yours at BugLabs.net
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…