Right on the heels of Nokia’s job cuts in Germany, the Wall Street Journal expects US based Sprint to do the same. Unlike Nokia, the news of layoffs from Sprint was almost expected considering the amount of turmoil the company has been in since the merger with Nextel. You can check out the complete article here on Informationweek.com. The WSJ also expects Sprint to move it’s headquarters back to Overland Park, KS. Apparently the new CEO Dan Hesse has been living and working there since taking over. Be sure to check back here for more news on this story as it develops.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…