Yahoo reveals it’s strategy to compete with the likes of Google and its other rivals. “If you can’t beat em’, join em”. Instead of reinventing the whe….er’ phone like Google is attempting to do, Yahoo wants to include it’s web based mobile services or “widgets” on it’s rivals platforms. Could this mean we will see Yahoo Go! on the iPhone or Google’s Android? We sure hope so, because we absolutely love this software. You can check out the full article here on eWeek.com
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…