D2 Technologies has been working on a convergence solution that will allow one device to access several different messaging clients. Now, you may be saying “This is already possible with my Blackberry or Pocket PC”. You would be correct, but D2’s offering will be tailored more towards the corporate user, allowing access to company directories, VoIP, Google Talk, and others simultaneously! Wow. You can check out the complete article here by Reuters, but you may have to read it a few times before you get the complete gist of it. D2 Technologies is unveiling this software to the public at this years CES.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…