JWT released its list of 80 things to watch in 2008. For those uninitiated, JWT is the largest advertising agency in the U.S. as well as the fourth-largest full-service network in the world. Also on the list ‘mobile technology explosion’, ‘SNS (social network service) brand communities’, ‘Third screen (the mobile screen) rivaling the first screen (TV)’, and ‘Gphone.’ Do these guys know something we don’t? Or do we all know something that they don’t?
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…