Microsoft wants a slice of that mobile ad pie too! The “big M” recently began banner and text ads on its MSN mobile portal in the United States. This one was kind of a no brainer. I’m only surprised it took them so long to do it. You can read the full article here on eWeek.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…