DialAPhone lists their phones to watch in 2008 and Google’s Android tops the list. “While many were disappointed not to see a shiny new piece of hardware to go face to face with the iPhone, for true mobile lovers Android represents something just as exciting. Seamless integration with Google’s maps, email, search and countless other applications, and an open source platform for developers to create their own mobile software.” Expect Android based handsets to top many more lists such as this in the future. Rounding out the top 5 is a 3G Apple iPhone, the Nokia 8800 Arte Series, the Samsung Armani series, and the Nokia 3110 Evolve. You can check out the full article here.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…