Move over AT&T and Sprint, there’s a new player in town. Well, sort of. Ribbit, a silicon valley upstart has tossed their hat into the wireless provider ring, offering telephony service to compete with the likes of current providers such as Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint. However, unlike the big boys Ribbit will use the web as it’s backbone. You can read the complete article here at ITPro.co.uk. . While they will have switches to route phone calls like other carries, they plan to imbed their services into other applications such as Facebook and business apps.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…