Competition is healthy, and Google’s Android is going to see it’s fair share before it’s all said and done. In an article found on The Register, LiPS (Linux Phone Standard) announced completion of the LiPS Release 1.0 specifications on Monday. They claim their platform will truly offer interoperability unlike Google’s Android. Looks like the wars are beginning to heat up, and we as consumers will be the beneficiaries. Game on! You can read the complete article here.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…