Dell, HP, RIM are names being thrown around today as potential buyers for Motorola should they be acquired by a competitor. Now, a Motorola sale is not something new as this has been brought up before. What gives this more leverage now? Could it be the CEO change? Stock is down and they seem to be struggling to stay afloat with other companies like Samsung and Nokia cleaning up. How will this bode for the Open Handset Alliance should something develop? Would the new company be grandfathered in or could they decide to pack their bags and leave? Rest assured that AndroidGuys will have more on this as it develops.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…