Monday found Qualcomm announcing the RTR6570, the first chipset designed with 700Mhz in mind. This chip could connect both to a CDMA network as well as an HSPA or UMTS networks, meaning both T-Mobile and Sprint could take advantage of this technology. With Qualcomm being one of the founding partners in the OHA, it will be interesting to see just who gets this design first.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…