The HTC Dream. The Omni. Now, the Clio. So far, we have three names for what seems like the same device. Whatever the name, the FCC has just approved a mysterious new mobile device from HTC. What is known from the filing is that this product supports GSM, EDGE and HSDPA, connectivity includes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.0, and the two cameras implies 3G videocalling abilities. Sounds like this could be the first T-Mobile handset featuring Android
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…