Ok, so Google is set to announce that they intend to bid on the coveted “C” block of the 700Mhz spectrum today. Is this the day that revolutionizes the cellular industry for the US? How about the world? Will this take everything we are familiar with and throw it out? What happens now? Will it be the most dramatic thing Google has ever set their sights on or will it pan out to be minor news? Go forth and discuss!
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…