Google Inc is set to announce on Friday that they will bid on the 700MHz airwaves to launch a U.S. wireless network, the Wall Street Journal is reporting Thursday, citing sources familiar with the matter. If their bid is successful, they could operate their own wireless network or seek out a partner (or two, hint, hint)to help it build on the network potentially reselling wireless services.Also expected to bid are AT&T and Verizon. Stay locked on AndroidGuys for more information as it comes available!
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…