I came across a pretty good article on TMC.Net regarding Google’s plans in the wireless forum. The article says that Google’s bid will be in the area of $4.6 billion. While Google is wealthy, I don’t think they have that kind of cash lying around, and even if they did they wouldn’t want to tie up such a large amount in one area. You can read the complete article here.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…