If you can’t beat ’em, buy ’em. We’re here with a very hot rumor regarding two major names in the wireless industry. It seems a certain handset manufacturer has this mindset towards a rival handset manufacturer. Wonder who’s saying this? Find out after the jump!. A reliable resource working for Nokia tells us today that if they can’t beat RIM, they plan on buying them out! Keep checking back with AndroidGuys to see what develops.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…