Could be, could not be. I’ll let you decide. A couple days ago Qualcomm announce the purchase of Firethorn. Firethorn has made mobile banking the future. In their recent acquisition Qualcomm has said that now consumers will be able to do all their banking mobile. That’s not the good part though, with this technology ready how long before we’ll see other mobile applications for the consumer. With Android in tow will we maybe see a Paypal app to help Ebayers keep on top of their auctions or how about other small business owners keep on up with their business while their on vacation or abroad on business trips. The sky is the limit and I’m excited.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…