This is a very exciting time for mobile phones and technology in general. It’s not often a company’ stock hovers between $500-$700 for months on end. But this is the case for Google. They also debuted last year as the top company to work for in America according to Forbes magazine. I know the hope inside us says something like, “Great open source everything. Everything will be free! Cheap phones, cheap computers!” I wish it was so simple. Unfortunately, someone will find ways to make money from the masses.
I do believe will will see a lot more options from Google within the next few years, including full downloadable office programs and even a Google branded OS for PC’s. They are on the rise and doing things right. Revenue will not be a problem, for they are in negotiations now to purchase double-click, an ad company. Google has gone from the best search engine on the internet to one of the best ad agencies in the world.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…