I’d like to state this for the record. I am not against any other platform for handsets. In fact, I have been using Windows Mobile 5.0 for the better part of two years now. There are programs and web based applications that I use daily with a device smaller than a Bible. Programs that I don’t even bother to mess with on a PC anymore. I cannot recall the last time I needed to go to a PC for driving directions or weather forecasts. Windows Live Search has been an invaluable tool for me time and again. I can’t help it, but I expect Android to put forward a better alternative to Microsoft’s current offerings. I’m not against anything that Microsoft, Apple, Symbian, Palm, or RIM are working on. Rather, I hope each company forces the next to offer more new and exciting things.
- 34 Weeks of OHA: #7
- New SDK Considered "Big Improvement"
- Alienware: No Comment
- PacketVideo Brings TV to Any Wi-Fi Capable Phone
- Samsung Dropping Two Android-Based Phones in ’08?
- AG5 – February 16th Edition
- Addressing the Alienware Phone Article
- Rumor Mill Churns Again
- This Week in Open Handset Alliance News (February 15th Edition)
- Judging a Book…